Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blog Updates

I am pretty sure that my update of the toolbar on the right is done. It now features a new picture of me, links and images of all my print publications, the link to my updated MySpace page, and links to the best of the blog -- 18 of my favorite posts on poetry, books, children's literature, music, movies and comics as well as links to my extensive issue by issue treatments of Grant Morrison's New X-Men and Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men. I have created links to the works of guest bloggers -- that will be updated every time a submission to this site is accepted; if you want to know what I am looking for I have created a link to the initial post asking for guest bloggers. (Free Form Comments on Fridays will also feature specific requests for submissions). I have created links to my other online work; if the original site has gone down, I have cut and pasted from my final draft on Word into blogger. I have provided links to all my interviews on websites and on Comic Geek Speak, for your listening entertainment. Finally, the links and blogroll have been updated.

No comments: