Sunday, February 26, 2006

Introduction

Lots of people I like -- from friends like Brad Winderbaum to media folk like Douglas Rushkoff and Joss Whedon -- have weblogs; as a literary critic and pop culture fanboy it seemed like the thing to do. People interested in my work can come here for updates, and I can try writing in a regular serial format. I am going to try to add something at least once a week and make it short and substantial (no one gives a damn what I had for lunch today). With my interests I suspect this will mean analyzing short poems and comic books, and recommending things. We will see how this goes. The blog-site, like the website (www.geoffklock.com), was set up by Sara Reiss, who is awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, i AM pretty awesome. Welcome to the, er, "blogsphere." I'm sure all your fans will appreciate being able to interact with you in realtime.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Geoff Klock said...

spam