Sunday, February 26, 2006

Introduction

Lots of people I like -- from friends like Brad Winderbaum to media folk like Douglas Rushkoff and Joss Whedon -- have weblogs; as a literary critic and pop culture fanboy it seemed like the thing to do. People interested in my work can come here for updates, and I can try writing in a regular serial format. I am going to try to add something at least once a week and make it short and substantial (no one gives a damn what I had for lunch today). With my interests I suspect this will mean analyzing short poems and comic books, and recommending things. We will see how this goes. The blog-site, like the website (www.geoffklock.com), was set up by Sara Reiss, who is awesome.

6 comments:

saradani said...

yup, i AM pretty awesome. Welcome to the, er, "blogsphere." I'm sure all your fans will appreciate being able to interact with you in realtime.

The Futurist said...

This is really exciting news. Your first step to becoming a brain in a vat in a field to be harvested by giant robots. And it's true. Sara Reiss is awesome.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Geoff Klock said...

spam

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Geoff Klock said...

spam