Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Free Form Comments

Say whatever you want to in the comments to this post -- random, off topic thoughts, ideas, suggestions, questions, recommendations, criticisms (which can be anonymous), surveys, introductions if you have never commented before, personal news, self-promotion, requests to be added to the blog roll and so on. If I forget, remind me. Remember these comments can be directed at all the readers, not just me.

ALSO. You can use this space to re-ask me questions you asked me before that I failed to answer because I was too busy.

AND you can use this space to comment on posts that are old enough that no one is reading the comments threads anymore.

You do not have to have a blogger account or gmail account to post a comment -- you can write a comment, write your name at the bottom of your comment like an e mail, and then post using the "anonymous" option.

WRITING FOR THIS BLOG. If I see a big free form comment that deserves more attention, I will pull it and make it its own post, with a label on the post and on the sidebar that will always link to all the posts you write for this blog. I am always looking for reviews of games, tv, movies, music and books.

5 comments:

sara d. reiss said...

shameless self promotion 1: my thesis show comes down on the 28th, get yer butts over PRONTO: "Vicious/Delicious"

shameless self promotion 2: BUY MY ART!!! priced to sell, these babies have gotta move: yay art!!!!

Streeborama said...

sara: Good luck with your show! Your work is fantastic.

To the blog in general: I just realized that Chris Claremont is going to be at this weekend's Heroes Convention in Charlotte. Sweet. After all the discussion on this blog about Claremont - I feel as though I should say something to him. I wish I had an extra copy of Geoff's book to give to him.

Geoff Klock said...

Streebo -- no no no do NOT give Claremont a copy of my book. I totally spelled his name wrong and did not appreciate all the great things he did in there. Give him a link to Jason's wonderful posts.

James said...

Saw Star Trek again last night (I got tricked into a LieMax screen the first time, so I needed the real thing). I can forgive everything in the movie except the Bloodthirsty Revenge of Kirk and Spock, which makes them look pretty dumb as it nearly destroys the Enterprise.

Streeborama said...

Geoff - lol

I'll direct him to Jason's posts then.