Sunday, December 02, 2007

Comment Pull Quote (or a lack of one)

This has been a big week for comments for some reason:

17 comments on Rob Liefeld (including one attempt at a reasoned defense if you can believe it, and a rant from Streebo),

23 on Morrison v Miller (including a very smart point by Ping comparing the two),

11 on Comics Out This Week,

21 on Free Form Comments (including some stuff on Darjeeling and Best of the Year lists),

and a total of 21 comments on two posts about Beowulf (including one from a guy who was just really offended that Beowulf's rep was slandered -- who knew people cared about Beowulf so passionately? I did not agree with him but you get points on this blog for caring about poetry so much).

So the long and the short of it is I cannot pick a comment pull quote. I am just directing you to those conversations if you are missing them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Oooh! Another comment about All Star Batman and Robin 9:

At one point Batman says: I'm talking to myself. That's NEVER a good sign.

Considering the Miller was the one who ORIGINATED Batman's internal monologue... I think that's pretty fucking brilliant.

Geoff: I was thinking of some other stuff you might have missed in the All Star Batman run; I've re-read the series as a whole a couple of times now (they read in, like, 10 minutes) Just let me know where I can post them!

Geoff Klock said...

e mail them to me at geoff.klock [AT] gmail.com and you can join the ranks of our guest bloggers when I put it up as its own post with your name at the top, and a link in the tool bar to all of your writing for this blog.