Thursday, April 24, 2008

Brad Winderbaum and the end of Satacracy 88

A message from Brad:

Dear friends, family, and associates,

I'm excited to announce that the first of the THREE FINAL EPISODES of Satacracy 88 is up at itsallinyourhands.tv.

Thanks to our amazing cast and crew, it's some of the best work we've ever done. I'm proud to share it with all of you.

Though the series will reach its climax over the next two weeks, this is not the end of the line for 88. Right now we are developing the next chapter of her life as one of The Knights of a Hundred Sorrows.

I can't say too much more about it yet, except that it will begin to unfold slowly in places familiar to 88 and Futurist fans and will soon grow into an epic online adventure.

It is because of the continuing support of our fans that we have been able to bring our story to the conclusion it deserves. For that, I am eternally grateful.

Thanks for tuning in to watch our work over the past two years. It's been an exciting ride and I can't wait to go on more adventures with you in the future.

All the best,
Brad

1 comment:

Geoff Klock said...

I like how Zim's severed hand is only alluded to in the way he uses his mouth to get the bottle open. And check out the Knights preview at the end -- I think this may be the first mention of that.