Friday, September 05, 2008

Streebo records Ellis at Heroes Con 2006

Here is what he said about it when he sent it to me:

"I just uploaded some footage of Warren Ellis that I've been holding onto since 2006. It was shot on a cel phone - but it features a few minutes from his Night With Warren Ellis event. It was never meant to be professional nor for public consumption - but I figure there are some out there that would appreciate it. I have a much longer clip of Ellis from the same event - but am having troubles converting it into a manageable size for youtube."

2 comments:

Streeborama said...

I know this clip was never meant to be professional - but I very much value feedback from this crowd. I do these interviews for fun - but if you have a critique or advice for how to improve the quality of these clips - I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Christian O. said...

He's such a great orator. I know a lot of people have issues with his work, but I really do think he's a fantastic writer and his net-output is a great extention of that.