[In my very first post on this blog I promised not to talk about what I eat; I lied. I was worred this was too dumb to post, but Sara said "That is what blogs are about." I am trying to be better than that, but one day will not kill me, and I decided to do sillier things on Sunday.]
Every day I drink a few bottles of water, a bottle of chocolate milk, an orange juice, and a V8, and those energy bars. If I do not time to get a sandwich with some kind of meat I grab beef jerky from the health food store. Sara cooks awesome meals for us. When I am on my own I rely on a few standards.
1) All kinds of variations on scrambled eggs (with mozzarella and Thai peppers, with bits of bread in the batter so they are like bits of french toast, with vegetables).
2) Grilled cheese sandwiches and, and grilled peanut butter sandwiches with bananas and honey.
3) Frozen vegetables cooked in spicy sauce and served over white rice.
4) Brie cheese, apple slices, and salt on broken matzoh Also sliced tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and avocados on broken matzoh with salt.
5) Nachos, with jalapenos, cheese, re-fried beans and whatever else is around.
6) Baked potatoes with everything on it, and baked sweet potatoes with brown sugar, butter, maple syrup, and Bacos.
I am looking for more very easy to make tasty recipes for one. Recommend.