Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Free Form Comments

Say whatever you want to in the comments to this post -- random, off topic thoughts, ideas, suggestions, questions, recommendations, criticisms (which can be anonymous), surveys, introductions if you have never commented before, personal news, self-promotion, requests to be added to the blog roll and so on. If I forget, remind me. Remember these comments can be directed at all the readers, not just me.

ALSO. You can use this space to re-ask me questions you asked me before that I failed to answer because I was too busy.

AND you can use this space to comment on posts that are old enough that no one is reading the comments threads anymore.

You do not have to have a blogger account or gmail account to post a comment -- you can write a comment, write your name at the bottom of your comment like an e mail, and then post using the "anonymous" option.

WRITING FOR THIS BLOG. If I see a big free form comment that deserves more attention, I will pull it and make it its own post, with a label on the post and on the sidebar that will always link to all the posts you write for this blog. I am always looking for reviews of games, tv, movies, music, books and iPhone apps.

7 comments:

Matthew E said...

Just wanted to say I liked the blog. I discovered it recently through plok's guest articles, and have been amusing myself with the archives ever since. Maybe that can be your new slogan: Come for the plok; stay for the Klock.

ba said...

Considering it's Klock's blog, it should be "Come for the Klock, enjoy the complimentary plok."

Anyway, I am just throwing out there that I read "The Magicians," by Lev Grossman last weekend, and I highly recommend it. Imagine Harry Potter as written by Brett Easton Ellis, or Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell as written by Jonathan Lethem.

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd come in and plug my new, original musical. It has its closing weekend coming up this Thurs-Fri-Sat. Anyone reading who's in the Midwest come and check it out. There are still lots of seats available on Thursday, and late-night (11pm) Saturday.

It is a sci-fi musical, entirely written and composed (and directed) by me (Jason Powell), entitled "INVADER? I HARDLY KNOW HER." Lots of good songs, beautiful women, and laffs laffs laffs!!!

Links to follow ...

Anonymous said...

Shameless self-promotion, yay!

Here is a clip from one of the performances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNSnrcCK9F0

Info on the venue and ticket info:

http://www.alchemisttheatre.com/index.cfm?fuse=viewShow&showId=64

And an interview with me at "The Decider" where I talk about how I owe everything to Chris Claremont and JJ Abrams:

http://milwaukee.decider.com/articles/star-trek-meets-star-search,32511/

-- Jason Powell

Scott McDarmont said...

Congrats Jason!

Oh, and it should be "Come for the Klock, enjoy the complimentary Plok and help yourself to a side of Jason and Scott... and while you're at it you'll also enjoy Andy and Jill a lot" :)

Geoff Klock said...

Matt -glad you came. STAY, and continue to comment.

Scott -- its you rapping that brings in the REAL fans.

Scott McDarmont said...

Word!