Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Free Form Comments

Say whatever you want to in the comments to this post -- random, off topic thoughts, ideas, suggestions, questions, recommendations, criticisms (which can be anonymous), surveys, introductions if you have never commented before, personal news, self-promotion, requests to be added to the blog roll and so on. If I forget, remind me. Remember these comments can be directed at all the readers, not just me.

ALSO. You can use this space to re-ask me questions you asked me before that I failed to answer because I was too busy.

AND you can use this space to comment on posts that are old enough that no one is reading the comments threads anymore.

You do not have to have a blogger account or gmail account to post a comment -- you can write a comment, write your name at the bottom of your comment like an e mail, and then post using the "anonymous" option.

WRITING FOR THIS BLOG. If I see a big free form comment that deserves more attention, I will pull it and make it its own post, with a label on the post and on the sidebar that will always link to all the posts you write for this blog. I am always looking for reviews of games, tv, movies, music, books and iPhone apps.

2 comments:

James said...

PSSSST @mattfraction is @hobodarkseid SHHHHH

Streeborama said...

I just wanted to share one of my videos from my how-to series on no-budget filmmaking: The Guerrilla Filmmakers' Cookbook. I am particularly proud of this vid because we demonstrate how to plan out a shoot without a moment's notice and how to use your available assets to the best of one's ability. Please leave me comments and criticism if you like.

From Idea To Sreen Part Two.