Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Best of the Blog

A new feature has been added to the toolbar on the right -- links to the best posts I have done (in my opinion), including easy links to the issue-by-issue looks at Morrison's New X-Men and Whedon's Astonishing X-Men.

Let me know if you think it should be edited in any way: perhaps you have a favorite post that is not there, or you think I have overrated one of my old posts.

If guest bloggers become regulars, I will give them their own links on the right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post that explains why you like All-Star Batman and Robin would be a good one for the best-of. I know you've commented on every issue in the appropriate Wednesday "New Comics" posts, but I'm talking about the big one, which ends with a line (as I recall) about Miller now having reinvented Batman twice.

Geoff Klock said...

That one is missing for a reason -- it will be published by BenBella in an essay collection soon.