Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Free Form Comments

Say whatever you want to in the comments to this post -- random, off topic thoughts, ideas, suggestions, questions, recommendations, criticisms (which can be anonymous), surveys, introductions if you have never commented before, personal news, self-promotion, requests to be added to the blog roll and so on. If I forget, remind me. Remember these comments can be directed at all the readers, not just me.

ALSO. You can use this space to re-ask me questions you asked me before that I failed to answer because I was too busy (but now might not be).

AND you can use this space to comment on posts that are old enough that no one is reading the comments threads anymore.

You do not have to have a blogger account or gmail account to post a comment -- you can write a comment, write your name at the bottom of your comment like an e mail, and then post using the "anonymous" option.

WRITING FOR THIS BLOG. If I see a big free form comment that deserves more attention, I will pull it and make it its own post, with a label on the post and on the sidebar that will always link to all the posts you write for this blog. I am always looking for reviews of games, tv, movies, music and books.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading a Biography of God... I'll let you know how it turns out.

Geoff Klock said...

SPOILER












He dies.

Patrick Sanders said...

"God is Dead." - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is Dead." - God

Still makes me smile...

sara d. reiss said...

I just want everyone to know about prop8 and amendment 2. Both are incredibly disgraceful and vicious attacks on Gay marriage rights, and amendment 2 is trying to eliminate both gay marriage and domestic partnerships in Florida. Prop8 is going in on California.

this country is rotting inside and out, the economy isn't just in the toilet, it's decomposing in the septic tank (yesterday I woke up to this news soundbite: "Europe expresses little faith in American Bailout") and DESTROYING GAY RIGHTS IS ALL THIS COUNTRY FUCKING CAN THINK OF??? I'm about two minutes from packing up and letting the rats have it, but before I go, I donated to this cause: sayno2. you should to. and this one as well: noonprop8

tell you friends.

Anonymous said...

Actually, this book only covers God's life as far as the "Old Testament" (the Hebrew Bible or Tanakh to be accurrate)... Personally, I enjoyed the sequel a lot more... They introduced this new character... bit of a Christ figure though....

sdelatovic said...

Has anyone played Star Wars: The Force Unleashed?

I feel like I've seen this amazing Star Wars film that I can't talk about with anybody.

The story blows the prequels out of the water. Granted, that's like saying that I am a much better writer than an entire field of potatoes, but it's still nifty.

Anonymous said...

Haven't played it but it is on my wishlist on Amazon if anyone wants to buy it for me :)

Patrick Sanders said...

Is the biography the Jack Miles one? I've heard good things about that one.

Anonymous said...

VoE

Yup, it was referenced in AJ Jacob's The Year Of Living Biblicially... it was one cent on Amazon used... so I figured I'd try it out.

It's a bit dense for my taste... but not too bad so far...

Christian O. said...

If God isn't dead, we'll kill 'im again.


Also, I now own a Crowleyian Thoth Tarot card set. If reality seems slightly out of tune and focus, that means I'm still fiddling around with the source code.

Anonymous said...

the Fabulous Stains! I knew I hadn't dreamed that movie! I saw it about 10 or 15 years ago on VH1 late one night... and have never seen or heard of it again until today. Had no idea that was Diane Lane...

Anonymous said...

Did anyone catch South Park? Apparently Parker and Stone REALLY didn't like Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull